Friday, May 1, 2009

Sketch Challenge: AMYRS66




Mother's Day certainly sneaked up on me this year. I didn't remember it was around the corner until Monday...I was thinking it was in June, but that's Father's Day. duh!

As I was blog surfing this morning I found a sketch challenge at Prairie Paper & Ink. I don't normally participate in challenges because I'm usually two weeks or more behind getting to them, but as soon as I saw this sketch I knew what I was going to do.

The sketch is slightly different than my end product, I wanted three circles vs. four but the idea is still the same. I cut wholes on the card front and adhered the butterflies to the inside...you can see the dimension of the butterflies in the 2nd picture. I really need to set up my light box so the colors and pictures are more crisp.


elements:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink - kraft
patterned paper: Pebbles Inc - So Tweet Collection
paper punch: Martha Stewart
ink: Ranger Adirondack Earthtones Espresso
stamp: Stampendous


4 comments:

Anna said...

Very pretty!

Meli Palmer said...

Oh my goodness, this is stunning. So clean and crisp....love those butterflies!

Tonje said...

This is so pretty, and I just love the detail with the butterflies!

Tonje

1 Crafty Gal said...

I am gonna have to get me that punch so I can c.a.s.e. all of your cards. LOL! This is great Tonya!