Saturday, September 17, 2011

funny sh!t...



Call me mean, but this video is funny!  Philadelphia Fox news anchor Mike Jerrick pokes fun at the Kardashian sisters.  They were being interviewed about their new fashion line that is being offered at Sears.  The line appears to be full of clothes one might wear to go clubbing or street walking (kidding,) maybe.  I had to pick my jaw up off the floor and push my eyes back into their sockets when I saw shoulder pads.  Why?  Why?  Why?  It's just not a good look.

So Mike Jerrick, after completing the interview and making sure the Kardashians couldn't hear him began poking fun at their annoying voices, voices that seem awfully put on.  And their use of shoulder pads.  I think he feels the same about shoulder pads as I do.  If you're looking for a good chuckle, watch it!

I posed it on Facebook the other day, but nobody seemed to think it was funny.  Maybe I'm the only one that doesn't care about the Kardashians, knows nothing about them and sees no real reason they should be "famous."  I don't even know how many of them there are, but it seems like there are a dozen or so because they're everywhere...it's all you hear about or see.  I don't give a flying flip about Kim Kardashian's butt or who she's dating, married to or if they're getting divorced.  I remember hearing a report on TV a while back, before Kim's wedding, calling it America's royal wedding...WTF?  *scratching head*  What?  Our royal wedding?  I'm so confused, why is Kim Kardashian famous?

I'll stop now...enjoy the video!  :)

No comments: