Wednesday, February 1, 2012

scrapbooking resolution...

As I've said before, I'm not a resolution maker, but I'm thinking of making one today, February 1, 2012.  I'm a month late for a New Year's Resolution, so this is going to be my Scrapbooking Resolution.

I resolve to scrap at least three 12x12 pages each week this year.  

Seems doable, right?  I hope it is.

Since about this time last year I stopped scrapping in preparation for a move out west.  Now I have a year, plus a bit more to catch up on.  I know there is no time limit or schedule with scrapbooking, but I don't want to get too far behind and forget to scrap some pages or get to a point where I feel overwhelmed and just quit.

There, I've said it, I put it out there for you to see.  Let's see how I do.


1 comment:

1 Crafty Gal said...

Where are they??? Come on, post!