- because little things excite him...a rock, a stick, a pine cone, etc.
- because he's a great eater. I can feed him pretty much anything and he'll eat it. He'll even eat stuff I won't touch, like sushi. blek!
- because whatever he does, it's done at full-steam ahead and no fear. Sometimes that's not so good, but he has fun!
- because he runs to me when I pick him up from school, throws his arms around me and gives the best hug.
- because he can build almost anything with his Legos.
- because he talks and talks and talks and talks.
- because he loves school and learning.
- because he still gives me hugs and kisses in front of his friends.
- because he loves for me to come have lunch with him at school.
- because he thinks me making him rice topped with sugar and milk is the best treat ever.
- because he takes his punishments in stride, for the most part. Losing TV privileges today wasn't easy, but he understood and dealt with it.
- because he yelled "mom, I hurt my nuts!" at the park as all the kids simultaneously fell silent, like they knew something funny and inappropriate was going to come out of his mouth.
- because he signs "I love you" to me every morning when I drop him off for school.
- because he cuddles with me every morning, even if it's just for a minute, before he gets up and going.
- because he's helped me learn so much about myself.
- because he is just like his daddy...as crazy as that can sometimes drive me, they are quite a pair.
- because he's an animal lover with a HUGE heart.
- because he has a goofy fashion sense... he's trying to bring back the glove on one hand look.
- because he is my silly, smart, lovable little guy. As stubborn and ornery as he can be, he's my little man and really a great kid. I love him!
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
why I love him so daggone much...
There are a million different reasons why I love my buggy, but here area a few...