Friday, September 16, 2011

honey, did you just get done exercizing?


I was up way too early this morning.  A pooch with tummy troubles was up a little before 5am.  Yikes!  After watching the news and doing a little playing around on the computer, I decided to just get ready for the day.  G.Q. had wandered into our room to cuddle with daddy so I decided to just use the guest bath to shower instead of potentially waking my guys.  A design flaw to this house is that the master bath doesn't have a door, so lights on and shower on wake the lightly sleeping.

I get my shower on, dry off and use the lotion have I have for guests, Kiss My Face Peaches & Creme...AKA body odor in a bottle if you ask the husband.  He hates the smell.  I love the lotion, it's so moisturizing and I just like the feel and how it blends in.  Figured since I was in the guest bath it wouldn't matter if I used it, the husband would never smell it, right?

My plan to shower and get ready for the day without waking the rest of the house was working out very nicely until I realized I had forgotten clothes.  Dang it.  I had to go into the master bedroom to get dressed.  I found some clean undies in the laundry room, folded and waiting to be put away (there is always a clean pile ready to be put away,) but no clothes.  Since the fragrance seems to bother the husband so much, I decided to wait and let it fade a bit before going into the bedroom.  Apparently I didn't wait long enough... when the husband woke up, he asked if I had exercised with the dog this morning.  I told him it was raining so we didn't go out for a walk.  He responded, "I thought you had gone out with the dog, but then realized it might be that lotion."  Ugh...does it really smell like body odor?  I don't think it does and I've been complimented on smelling like peaches, so either somebody is lying or the husband's sniffer is off a bit.


I think it's his sniffer, I hope it is.  If not, I'm probably going to offend people where ever I go today. 





No comments: