Friday, February 19, 2010

Mama Mia, That's a Birthday Cake!


First off...isn't he the cutest chef you've seen?! I couldn't resist not buying the stamp set. It's a perfect one to paper piece, which I did here for both chefs. Thanks Karie for hooking me up with the stamp set and suggesting the paper piecing...I might not use him any other way.

BTW...it feels so good to be paper scrapping and card making again! I missed playing around with all my supplies and fun stuff. Now I have to work on finding a new adhesive. Sadly, my Kokuyo is no longer available. I've been down the list of adhesives and never been happy with any. If I happened to like one particular brand I've had issues with the dispenser because I'm left-handed and they're just not made for me. So, this could be a long process to find my perfect match. ;)

elements:
cardstock: Stampin' Up and misc scraps (Archivers, Bazzill)
ink: Ranger
markers: Copic
stamps: Stampin' Up
bling: Heidi Swapp and Me & My Big Idea


2 comments:

1 Crafty Gal said...

OMG!!! I LOVE what you have done with the chef!!! Tonya, these are so awesome!!! Now I need to dig my man out and play with him too! LOVE IT! SO WORTH THE WAIT.

1 Crafty Gal said...

And...HOLY SMOKES! You changed your blog header. Love it!