Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Out the door...


The SC Etsy Street Team January Love contest has ended and a winner of the monogrammed note card set has been chosen. Since I sponsored the prize, it was up to me to get it in the mail. I put everything together last week so all that would remain would be the stamping of the monogram. I'm so glad I did it that way because the past few days have been so beautiful we've been outside enjoying the sun and mild temperature instead of crafting inside.

Here is a little peak of the note card set I made. It's a set of six, two of each design. I'm really loving the browns and blues...I just might have to make one for myself!


By the way...big thanks to everybody that voted for my Love card...it won! woo hoo! I am going to be featured on the SC Etsy Street Team's blog, I'll let you know when that happens!

1 comment:

Stockpiling Mom said...

T-those are gorgeous! I so wish I had won! I just love them!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrat's on winning! You so ROCK!

Melissa