Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A little doodle here, a little bling there...



I really had no idea where I was going with this card when I started. I had scraps of paper to use and my friend, Laura, had a card base made that shorted the front and added scallop, so I used that idea to start. The colors were great for a masculine card so I kept going and stamped dad but then I didn't know what else to do, just knew it needed something else. I let it sit on my desk for several days and then decided to add the doodled circle design on the side flap. It still needed more, so a couple days later I added the three rhinestones to the dad portion. I still didn't like it...so I added some bling, this time randomly to the doodle circle area. Now, I think I like it. I'm still looking at it and deciding, but I'm guessing it's done and I can remove it from my desk before I have it so fancied up it won't fit into an envelope!