Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Going digital...

So we've had PSE (Photoshop Elements) on our computer for a while now and I haven't used it to do anything more than lighten a photograph. A friend asked me if I was interested in doing some digital work for her and I said yes! So now I'm learning through trial and error...and googling tutorials on how to digital scrapbook. There are so many cool digital papers, embellishments and fonts out there! I could probably spend the day downloading them all and playing.

While looking around for some papers and fonts for my project I found The Shabby Shoppe. They have so many different papers and they're all gorgeous! And then there is dafont.com...they have thousands of fonts to choose from. It's so cool because you can type in some of your own text and then see what it would look like in any font you could ever imagine. Check out this one...I need to find a way to use it!

If you frequent my blog you might have noticed that I changed the header. It's just me playing around and perfecting my PSE skills before working on an actual project. You'll probably see me changing it every now and then as I figure new and exciting things. :D

All papers, flowers, buttons and journal box are courtesy of an awesome kit I bought at The Shabby Shoppe.

3 comments:

1 Crafty Gal said...

Ohhh you fancy thang you! I'm loving this girl!!! YOU ROCK!

Stockpiling Mom said...

GEORGEOUS! I am so jealous! I had to pay for mine! :-)

paula :: plays with mud said...

um ... LOVE IT! Your new header looks awesome! You're going to have to change your tagline to: "A little peek into my fascination with paper, glue, and all things digital" :)