Thursday, June 5, 2008

Melissa Jennings is giving away jewelry!

I know I've talked about my friend, Melissa Jennings, and her beautifully-crafted jewelry before on my blog. We met through a Cincinnati mommies board and then I moved away, so I never got to meet her in person. Melissa is a very sweet and very talented mommy and I enjoy chatting with her via email and through her blog. She makes gorgeous pieces of jewelry that are top-notch quality! I had Melissa make my mommy bracelet, which I cherish, and she's also made a couple other pieces for me including a phone charm and bookmark...which, by the way, both make wonderful gifts for that person you just don't know what to get them...

Melissa recently had her blog overhauled and decided as part of her unveiling she'd host a giveaway! Yay for us!! The prize is a single strand sterling silver name bracelet customized for you or your child or your mother, grandmother or anybody you want to give it to! It's a $35 value...pretty awesome, huh?

How do you enter for this great giveaway? All you have to do is head over to her website and browse through her creations and then head over to her blog and post a comment letting her know what your favorite MJennings Design is. She'll be drawing a winner on June 30th, 2008.

Good luck!

1 comment:

1 Crafty Gal said...

Ohhh, how'd ya get yer fancy siggy on this post?