Thursday, January 17, 2008

Trying something new...



chipboard. I have it. I don't use it. I just collect it, I guess. I completely went out of my chipboard comfort zone and tried it on a card. I've only used it on a card once or twice before; I mostly use it for scrapbooking. And to make it more exciting I heat embossed it rather than putting designer paper over it and cutting it out. (this was a great time saver because it takes me a long time to do all those little cuts!) And to shake things up even more on this card I heat embossed the word CELEBRATE on the ribbon. Crazy, I know! LOL!


Anyway, hope you enjoy...

1 comment:

1 Crafty Gal said...

Oh Tonya, this is sooooo gorgeous! I may c.a.s.e. for a v-day challenge on Inkstainers. I just bought my first ever chipboard thingys from Archiver's today! LOL!