Thursday, January 10, 2008

Do you hide your Stickles?

I do! And this is why...


GQ was a bit too quiet while I was uploading some pictures on the computer. I sneaked downstairs to see what he was up to and found him at my desk with my Stickles! He loves to play with them so I hide them...apparently not well enough! He was so proud of himself, he said that he was making me a birthday present surprise. Too cute! His creation was beautiful. I'd take a picture but it's still drying. He went quite heavy on some of the areas. (BTW...if you don't know what Stickles are, they're these wonderful little bottles of glue with glitter mixed in. They have so many colors and there are so many things you can do with them. Wish I was the genius that created them!)

1 comment:

1 Crafty Gal said...

Oh, that is just soooo freaking adorable!!! I swear, that could totally be Joey sitting there...but I'm TRYING to let his hair grow. It's killing me, but DH wants to see what he looks like with hair! (insert snotty eye roll here)