Friday, December 11, 2009

It's a work in progress...

but it's coming together. I have most everything organized and labeled so I'm not endlessly hunting, but I have to use the room and make adjustments, I'm sure. The walls are bare but will soon be dressed and the chandelier and curtain rod are going to be given a new life, but those are just little things that need to get done. I also need to figure out how I want to store my paper...still researching and brainstorming. Keep in mind while looking at the pictures that this is actually a formal dining room. We're not "formal" diners so it's my room :D The room is open to the rest of the house so it needs to remain decorated and clean like any room that is basically seen by all...incentive for me to keep organized!






1 comment:

1 Crafty Gal said...

Oh, it is GORGEOUS! I am so jealous!!! LOVE IT!