Friday, September 18, 2009

Simply adorable...


I have the honor of doing design work for my local scrapbook store, Southern Scrapbooks. Peggy is just the sweetest and I love working for her! I love paper crafting and it's always fun to have somebody else that loves it as much as I do and lets me create stuff for them.

The other day I popped in to say hi to Peggy and she had this adorable picture that needed to be put into a layout and displayed in her store. I volunteered to do it for her. The smile on this little guy is so big and bright...I had a lot of fun creating this page for him!

I used nothing but a little cardstock, ink and rub-ons to create the page. Some of the rub-on elements I put on white cardstock and cut out to add dimension. The little birds flying above and some of the circles in the tree below...just gives it a little more interest.

elements:
cardstock: Prism, Marco
rub-ons: Little Yellow Bicycle - baby safari collection
ink: Staz On Cotton White
ribbon: misc scrap
alpha stickers: American Crafts Thickers


No comments: