Tuesday, September 8, 2009

For a modern mommy...


A friend of mine is expecting in October. She's a very modern mommy with a LOVE for the color orange. The simplicity of the stork stamp is perfect for her and the citrus-colored ribbon is just the right accent!

Have I told you that I'm continuing on in my use of scraps for all my cards? Other than card bases my cards are made with scraps from my current paper stash. Unless I'm making multiples of a particular card, I'm not cutting into any fresh paper. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!

elements:
cardstock: Papertrey Ink, CTMH
stamps: A Muse
ink: Ranger
ribbon: Doodlebug
markers: Copic


2 comments:

paula :: plays with mud said...

so cute Tonya!

1 Crafty Gal said...

Adorable. I love how you can even make a simple image totally pop and stand out.