Sunday, August 30, 2009

A new running routine...

I think I'm going to amp up my 5k training. I'm pretty sure I could run a 5k today if I had to. I don' t know that it would be easy so I'm adding time/distance to my morning runs. I'm also thinking about adding a 4th day to my training. As much as I love my sleep I'm sort of enjoying running. It's hard to throw myself out of bed so early some mornings because I'm not adjusting my nights but once I'm out there I don't think about being tired.

I needed some new music to keep me going...just created this play list (if you're interested.) I like a bit of mellow in with some pep so there is a good mix for me.

Who Do You Tell It To - Rusted Root (warm up)
Oxford Comma - Vampire Weekend
Bodyrock - Moby
So What - P!nk
Time to Pretend - MGMT
In the Ayer (feat. Will.I.am) - Flo Rida
Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
Low (feat. T-Pain) - Flo Rida
SexyBack (feat. Timbaland) - Justin Timberlake
Right Round - Flo Rida
Blister In The Sun - Violent Femmes
Closing Time - Semisonic
The Kids Don’t Stand A Chance - Vampire Weekend (cool down)

Wish me luck on my new routine, beginning tomorrow!

No comments: