Thursday, August 13, 2009

Going digital...

I realized I've taken far too many pictures this summer and have way too much to scrapbook. So I'm going to catch up with digital scrapbooking. As much as I play around with PSE I have yet to create a page for my scrapbooks that's entirely digital. But with a list of about 12 layouts I'd like to get completed in order to be caught up, I'm going digital... I'm still trying to find my style digitally but it's fun to play around and see what I do and don't like.


I cropped this guy wrong...that's what the black outline is on two sides. It's a white paper base w/out the black outline.


I just realized I forgot to look for grammatical errors in my journaling...let me know if you see anything. eek!

Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

1 Crafty Gal said...

I love these!!!! I must try to get my photo software working. I don't understand it. ROFL!