Friday, August 7, 2009

40th Birthday Scrapbook

My mother-in-law put together a scrapbook for my sister-in-laws 40th birthday. She asked friends and family members to contribute pictures, wishes, stories, etc if they wanted. Here are the digital pages I created for the book. I can't decide which is my favorite...I'm really enjoying tinkering around in Photoshop and figuring out new things.


The hand drawn picture in there is actually a photograph I took of the card GQ made for Aunt Sara. Thought it would be a neat way for her to save it forever.



Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

1 Crafty Gal said...

OH SNAP! Good luck figuring out which one to pick. Those are all great!!!

paula :: plays with mud said...

Tonya - I love those!! I may have to scrap-lift that first one. I've been thinking of doing some similar for Kate. They're all awesome!