Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thank you! Thank you!



I never have enough thank-you cards on hand, I always feel like I'm making them right at the last minute. This time I made a few to use and a few to put away for next time.

Using more paper scraps I created a set of six thank-you cards. The only freshly cut cardstock is the card bases. I kept the card layout the same just swapped out the patterned paper and embellishments to give each set of three a different look.

I finally broke into my Papertrey Ink Kraft cardstock to make the card bases. It's awesome paper and now I think my favorite cardstock...move over Bazzill! (I still love Bazzill for scrapbooking, just not card making.) It's a great weight for card bases and it folds so nicely...I could go on but I don't want to bore you ;)

I have a few more cards to make and the husband has class tonight, so I might find some time to get them made and posted...if not tonight, soon!

3 comments:

Stockpiling Mom said...

Super cute! I really love the orange :-)

1 Crafty Gal said...

Ohhh, I'm drooling over these!!!!

paula :: plays with mud said...

super cute tonya!