Monday, January 26, 2009

New inspiration...


My folks gave me a few new crafty inspiration pieces!
  • Basic Grey Granola paper pad. Basic Grey is probably my favorite designer when it comes to patterned paper. They weight of the paper is so nice and they are more in line w/my style than a lot of the other companies.
  • Martha Stewart Butterfly paper punch. Not a huge Martha fan (I know, strange that a crafter doesn't like Martha, but her daughter cracks me up;) I must admit that she makes some very nice tools and accessories when it comes to paper crafting.
  • Great Impressions rubber stamp. It's their stamp of the month, very Valentines-ey but I can use it for so much more...anniversaries, weddings, birthdays...
I have quiet the crafty To Do: list to work on in the next couple days and these items are going to be perfect to help me along! Thanks mom and dad for the gift and the inspiration!

2 comments:

1 Crafty Gal said...

Ohhhh, new toys!!! I'm in love!!!

And shame on you for dissing my WOMAN!! Martha ROCKS!

Stockpiling Mom said...

Aren't parents the best! Have fun!

Melissa