Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More digital work...



Ever since Paula asked me to do some digital work for her I've been teaching myself how to do more and more with PSE. I'm no where near being a graphic designer but I'm certainly having fun learning different pieces of the program and creating. (I made our holiday card this year digitally...I'll post that later, it's on the other computer.)

Recently my friend Melissa asked me to create some gift certificates for her jewelry business, MJennings Designs, LLC. She now has one that can be used year round and one that is holiday inspired. I gave her the files rather than printing and mailing her hard copies and now she can print however many she needs, whenever she needs them.

Thank you Melissa for asking me to create these, I had fun working on them!


2 comments:

Stockpiling Mom said...

I love them, thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!

1 Crafty Gal said...

These are AWESOME!!! I love them. YOU GO GIRL!