Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I won this tote!

Back in November I posted an entry in 3D Design Challenge's open box top challenge. My open top box was picked as the winner! woo hoo! And my prize arrived a few weeks ago...I'm a little late getting it photographed and posted.

Here is the box I created, if you're interested in looking. And here is the tote I won; it's from Daily Window Bags! This tote is great for so many reasons, but first off the lining is green and it's my favorite color! I'm pretty sure it's nylon so it cleans up easily and it's so roomy, great for throwing my 12x12 scrapbooking items when I'm headed to a crop. Or just for everyday when I'm running around with GQ...he usually has a million things he wants me to bring along him.

The front of the bag features a window that you can display most anything in. I had GQ's Santa picture for a while but now I have one of the cards that came with it displayed. I just might scrap a mini-page to put in there. I'm still undecided, but the possibilities are endless...




Thanks to
3D Design Challenge and Daily Window Bags for this awesome prize!

1 comment:

1 Crafty Gal said...

What a gorgeous bag!!! I love it!!! :D