Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Crafters Christmas Poem...

My VERY crafty friend Karie sent this poem to me...thought it was pretty cute and sometimes fitting when I open a drawer and discover something that I didn't realize I had.

Twas the night before Christmas, I'm glued to the tree.

I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me.

Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?

Or a Cuttlebug, I said, with a smile on my face.

And that's when I heard him,

"Hi Santa, " I said

"You know....good little girls

Should be in their beds."

"I know I should Santa,

And now I've been caught.

But I was just so excited

To see what you brought."

"Well, let's take a look

In this room where you work.

He shook his head quickly,

And left with a jerk.

I heard him exclaim

As he put it in gear.

"You've got enough crap,

I'll see you next year!"


3 comments:

1 Crafty Gal said...

VERY crafty? Not a GOOD friend.

gqzmommy said...

:D I'm sorry for leaving that out; please forgive me!

paula :: plays with mud said...

hahaha
love it!