Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday GQ!


Today you are four years old! Wow, I can't believe how quickly these years have passed. You're growing into a very well-behaved little man and we're so proud of you! Your vocabulary and grammar amaze me...you use adverbs like a champ, better than some adults. It makes my heart smile to hear you say please and thank you all the time with out any prompting. I just love it when you're holding conversations with adults and being so polite. We still have to work on patience and excuse me to interrupt a conversation, but we'll get there...

You take after your daddy when it comes to sports, everything is so natural for you. Soccer seems to be your favorite...I think you're going to be a superstar! You and daddy practice regularly and I think in the future you'll be teaching your daddy a thing or two.

I could go on and on but I'll just stop here and say, thank you for filling our lives with all the love and joy that you bring to us each and every day!
We love you! Mommy & Daddy

4 comments:

Stockpiling Mom said...

Happy Birthday GQ!!!!!!! What a handsome little man!

1 Crafty Gal said...

YOU HAG! You're making me cry!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GQ!!! I hope you got a Family Guy cake! ;0) LMAO!

,,,, said...

happy birthday! The pumpkins are really cute too!

paula :: plays with mud said...

happy (belated) bday GQ - hope it was awesome!!