Sunday, September 21, 2008

A moment of silence, please...

our laptop has died. Luckily we didn't have a whole lot stored on it, that's all on the big computer, so nothing is lost. And thankfully some work I did for a friend I was smart enough to burn onto CD as I worked...that would have been sad to lose.

The good news is that we bought a new laptop and hubby is down opening the boxes and getting it up an running. I can't live w/out the laptop. It's my escape from the occasional toddler cartoon marathon.

PSA - don't leave your laptops plugged into the wall w/the battery in them...not so good for the computer. Lesson learned.

2 comments:

Stockpiling Mom said...

What did you get? I am looking for one!

I want it for email/internet and not my big stuff too!

1 Crafty Gal said...

OMG...that was sooo quick! Glad you got a new one!!!