Friday, August 15, 2008

Lunch with my girlfriends!




A couple weeks ago we traveled to Ohio for a little family and friends vacation. On our way up to see family we stopped off in Cincinnati to visit with our friends. It was so great to see people I hadn’t seen in about a year…I can’t tell you how excited I was!

My visit to Cincinnati included meeting some friends that I really only know online…my blogging friends Karie and Melissa. We met for lunch and chatted for a couple hours, non-stop! It was great, it was like we’ve known each other forever! I seriously think we could have sat there and talked for four more hours and not even realized that much time had past.

We celebrated Karie’s birthday but she was the one that gave me a present! She gave me a little bag of scrapping goodies and this gorgeous M Jennings Designs bracelet, made by Melissa. I was so surprised and so excited to wear it! It really is beautiful! Thanks Karie and Melissa for a wonderful afternoon and beautiful gifts! Can't wait until we can do this again!!


Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

1 Crafty Gal said...

CRAP! Another picture of me with a freaking CHIP in my hand!!!! AAAUUUGHGGGGHHH!!!

Stockpiling Mom said...

I had a GREAT time too! We MUST do it again :-)