Friday, July 25, 2008
12 Days of Christmas - Make a Card
We've entered the 12 Days of Christmas phase at MBI's Christmas in July celebration. Today is my turn to showcase an easy holiday card that can be made in 5 steps or less. I tried to put together a card that can be easily put together, so making your own cards for the holiday mail out list doesn't seem so daunting! You can do it!
1. cut 8.5x11 card stock in half and then fold those halves in half...you now have two card bases.
2. cut patterned paper 4x5.25 and adhere to card base.
3. stamp sentiment on card and image onto white card stock. color image.
4. punch out stamped image and image mat, then layer w/adhesive.
5. adhere finished stamped image to card base. use dimensional adhesive for a cool 3-d effect.
My patterned paper is from the MBI store,it's Daisy D's Magic Stripe. Check out that paper and all the other holiday Daisy D's stuff. Anything that's red and green and Christmasy is currently 30% off! Daisy D's has paper that can work for both fun cards and very traditional holiday cards.
Have a great weekend!