Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Monkey Business



My wonderfully funny and talented friend, Karie, posted a sketch challenge on her blog today. And since I had all my paper scraps sitting out, nicely sorted by color, on the kitchen table I decided to give it a try. I'm sticking to my goal of only using paper scraps to make cards until my pile is widdled down to at least 3/4 of the size it is now. Other than the card base, the elements on these cards are all scraps! Don't know how easy it is to see on the pictures, but I made the monkeys fuzzy...they're too cute!


Thanks for the great challenge!

4 comments:

1 Crafty Gal said...

Oh, oh, oh!! These are just AWESOME!!! I love the PP, the design and everything about it! YOU SO ROCK!!!

Funny and talented? WHO you talkin' bout Willis???

,,,, said...

the flocking is such a cute idea!

Stockpiling Mom said...

OMG! I love it! Of course I love monkey's (as this is what Peyton is :-) The cutest!

Melissa
mjenningsdesigns.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

so cute!! i love it ;)