Monday, May 12, 2008

Passing It Forward!


I received quite a stash of goodies from Kim as part of a pass it forward game. There was chipboard, stickers, a flower... Now it's my turn to pass it forward...first three bloggers to post a comment here will get a little scrapping goodie in the mail from me. And if you'd like to continue this little game on your blog that would be awesome!




{ Girlfriends Style Birthday Card Swap }

The swap is over...all the cards have been mailed out, so I can now post a picture of the card I made for everybody. It was super easy to do and I used something new, Liquid Applique. It was sooo cool and sooo easy! I don't know how easy it is to tell from the picture, but on the white frosting part of the cake it's puffy...that's from the Liquid Applique. All you do is squirt it on, let it dry and heat to w/a heating tool to puff it up. I can't wait to use it on some more cards...I have tons of ideas in my head, mostly for my Christmas cards, so it might be a while before I get to it. But I'm sure I can think of some other clever ways to use it!

4 comments:

1 Crafty Gal said...

Me! Me! Pick me! Oh how fun! What a great idea!!!

1 Crafty Gal said...

And...OHhhh, this is such a cute card! You're so good!

gqzmommy said...

thanks for playing, Karie! I'll send you some goodies :D

Stockpiling Mom said...

That is the cutest card! Love it!