Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Card Sketches at Memory Book Inspirations



It's been a few weeks since I've posted the MBI Friday Card Sketch here on my blog. And I'm excited that life seems to be calming down a bit for us and I'm getting time to actually scrap and craft again.


Unfortunately I used this weeks sketch to make some sympathy cards that needed to be mailed to family and friends. I love to make cards, but not this kind. In fact, most of the time I just go and buy one instead of making. My hubby is a wonderful writer and has written a very nice sympathy poem that I included in this card. My grandma called me yesterday to tell me how much they loved the card and how the poem was so beautiful but it made her cry reading. It made me cry knowing how sad a time it is for grandma and grandpa right now.


Ok, no more tears... if you'd like to see the sketch that inspired this card click here. If you make a card using this sketch be sure to link a picture here in the comments so I can see.


Have a good one!


1 comment:

1 Crafty Gal said...

Ohhh, this is so pretty!