Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Going to a Christmas Cookie Exchange


I've been invited to a Christmas cookie exchange tomorrow night. Nine of us are getting together to exhange cookies and recipes. We're each to bring six cookies and our recipe for them. My loving to make cards I was simply not able to print a recipe on white paper and go w/that. I decided to try my first recipe card and really love how it turned out. The plates that the cookies will go on are blue and have snowmen so the penguins building a snow penguin was fitting.
Hope you like and I'm sure I'll like all the goodies that I bring home tomorrow night :)
Happy Holidays everybody!

1 comment:

1 Crafty Gal said...

Making friends already! And getting cookies out of it to boot!!! Who could ask for more! This is just adorable!!!! Have a good time!!!!! And, eat a few cookies for me too!