Monday, July 2, 2007

New stamps!


I ordered some new stamps a couple weeks ago and they're finally here! They are too cute...little dinosaurs. I'm so excited to use them on some stuff for Gavin. I wanted to try them out this afternoon at nap time and here is what I came up with. I'm not the greatest at water coloring, but I try. The card didn't turn out like I had planned, but I'm trying to use scrap paper and stuff on hand rather than buying new stuff and letting it stock pile! It's a challenge in itself! All in all I like this card. I actually made two identical cards. The inside of one reads Hope it rocks! and the inside of the other reads You might be old, but at least you're not extinct!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh my gooooddddnnness!! How adorable??? I am in love with this card!! Who makes the stamp? Adorable!