Saturday, June 23, 2007

A couple more scrapbook pages



Here is the layout that I used my frog paper on. I bought the paper with no idea how I would use it, I just thought it was too cute not to buy. I really love how this page turned out. I got the layout idea from a sketches book.


The soccer page is something I came up with on my own. I didn't have too many great soccer pictures because I was on the field with Gavin for the class, so I couldn't snap pictures while I was watching to make sure he was following the coaches directions. And the little guy is pretty fast; makes it hard to snap a non-blurry picture!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! He is just adorable!!!! I love, love, love the soccer page and the cute frog page! These are awesome!! I really like the bright colors on the soccer page. Gavin is a cutie pie for sure!

Christina said...

Saw your link on Cincy Moms-the frog layout is adorable. I know exactly what you mean about soccer-our twins play and I have the hardest time get good photos. What a cute layout!